Super busy here on tight deadlines and extreme lack of sleep. A few thoughts though:
There is not one right path for everybody.
It’s good to questions things.
The answer is not always black and white.
If you set out to please everybody, you’ll fail miserably.
Sharing is good.
It’s a little bit uncomfortable to contemplate the advice and comments from total strangers, but if you’re open to it, you might learn something about yourself.
If all else fails, do a booty dance.
Jenna & Mark, a designer and a pastry chef living in Brooklyn, NY are owners of Whimsy & Spice,
a Brooklyn bakeshop. Sweet Fine Day is a visual journal of 2 self employed entrepreneurs juggling parenting, business and family
life in New York City.
shop whimsy & spice
Shop our Etsy store
Shop prints & posters
- art + design
- baked goods + desserts
- dining out
- growing up half
- happy purchases
- random quotes
- Seattle & the NW
- the biz
- The Mixed Race Project
- we ate this
some favorite posts
- Neither One, or the Other
- Eat. Pay. Leave.
- Wigs, Father's Day...
- This is the Brooklyn We live in
- NYC Stories Part 2
- NYC Stories Part 1
- Parenting, working, juggling...
- City of ghosts, city of memories
- When You're the Breadwinner
- Who needs Tiger Mom...
- Nostalgic for Seattle
- Defining success & contentment
- Look inside. What do you see?
- The Lakehouse
- That feeling. Can we feel it again?
- Little Ladies Who Lunch
- A Gamble, Then Freedom
- Scenes From the Kitchen
- The epicenter of NYC hell
- Storm King in the Fall
- 8 Years
- Can I get a hey, can I get a ho...
- girly nails mean so much more...
- I'm not a weatherman, I'm a baker
The Mixed Race Project
using affiliate links here.